MNScuba.com

Full Version: Detroit Lakes Area Diving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a little info I put together on dive sites no more than an hours drive from the Detroit Lakes area.  I've also included google earth kmz file if you want to import into Google Earth.  I haven't dived all the sites (yet) so if you have any more info on the sites, I'd appreciate your input.  Hope someone finds it useful.
The file was too big to upload, here's a Hotfile link to it.

Here's a Hotfile link to the Google Earth links.

Hypothetic-
Thanks for the file.  I'll take a look.  If you're interested I'd be up for diving.  I'm in moorhead.

Sounds good.  Northwest Divers is going diving on the Otter Tail river starting at Phelps Mill on April 17 if you're interested.
Already signed up.  We are getting back from Jamaica at 8 the night before so I'm not 100% sure that I'll make it but I am going to try my best.  Sure sounds like a good time, but I am worried about the water temp.  I've never dove that cold before in a wetsuit.
My son and I dove the Hesper in Lake Superior with a 5mil wetsuit.  I'll never do that again.  I hope the water's a little warmer than that.  But I'll chance it.  I'm going nuts waiting for diving season.  Hope to see you there.