MNScuba.com

Full Version: Looking to dive Madeira
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to shore dive the Madeira sometime over the next two weeks. I can't do Saturday (24th), but most any other date is open.  I could even take off on a Friday.  Planning to do 1 day, 2 dives, and bringing my camera rig.  Let me know if you are interested in joining.  This typically is a great time of year to do this dive.
Pm you 8th or 9th
I am good for Saturday the 1st, better on Sunday and possible on the 8th.  Are you looking to drive up and back the someday?
We are looking at the 8th or 9th now.  We would drive up and back the same day -- two dives. 
I can do Saturday the 8th but not on Sunday.
Okay, we have settled on Saturday the 8th, 10am, 2 dives.  There are three of us confirmed for the diving.  More divers are welcome to join us.  I would recommend a minimum of 25 dives and an advanced open water certification for these types of dives. 
Just as a heads up, lots of "leaf peepers" along the north shore. Last Sat. I was at Knife River and drove up to Two Harbors. Traffic was bumper to bumper. Probably will be better earlier then later.

Al
How was the Madeira diving? Water temps? A buddy and I are headed up this weekend to dive the Madeira and maybe the Hesper.
I went with Jason to Wazee.  Weather forecast last weekend called for strong winds and called friend who was up there who confirmed good size waves.  I would be interested in diving this weekend with you on Saturday if you have an opening and weather permitting.