MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

[/quote]

A voodoo doll? I bought the set. I especially like the dancing one that's doing the 'roping cowboy' thing.

[/quote]

A voodoo doll? I bought the set. I especially like the dancing one that's doing the 'roping cowboy' thing.
[/quote]

Did you get the underwear wearing cowboy one dancing on your kitchen island counter, that was a super rare limited addition, collectors only item,,,,,(thankfully) :-X        heres the more common one in the water,,,,,,

I got the whole set. Kitchen island dancing one, drunken 'you go pick up the scooter from the Mexican police station at midnight' one... I even got the latest 'mini-archeological site looting' one.  :o

Don't push it or I'll post the pic of you and you-know-who.
              ahhhh, root row ...:-\,,,,,, Hey can I help you out, in any way there Lynn, whatever you might need, you just let me know, ok, I'll be right there! Smile

and that mexican police station one, I was being scammed! totally!

You were being scammed?  Wink You were in a tequila induced altered consciousness being safely transported by cab back the the hotel while your date (lovely, kind woman) was at the police station alone in the middle of he night trying to retrieve the scooter you parked illegally.

AND, I'd just like to point out - no guilt used to provoke the attitude change. Blackmail is much more effective.  >Big Grin

Ok, someone else is going to have to take over messing with you, I gotta get something done tonight.
[

You were being scammed?  Wink You were in a tequila induced altered consciousness being safely transported by cab back the the hotel while your date (lovely, kind woman) was at the police station alone in the middle of he night ,,,,,,,,

hmmmm, ya, what was her name again? OK, thats right you go get something done tonight, Lynn, always good to hear from the ex. Feel free to darken my doorst,,,,,I mean, come around anytime! :-*
Wow, is this thread being derailed, or what.  ???

Back to the regularly scheduled program!  ;D  >Big Grin

Ha ha. sorry y i got to top it off. here are afew koi pics. had to  dig to find them. ive got better pics but dont know were they are now. enjoy

first pic is a very high end koi. judged not only for color/markings, but for body shape..conformation(most difficult aspect of competition koi)
second pic is overwintering of koi. this is were koi(colored carp) started. in japan they can get 12ft of snow, enough to choke out most ponds. brood fish were kept indoors in small ponds in the house. all fish were eaten and used, except afew breeders. when something odd showed up, like strange color mutation, those fish were saved and used for breeding next year. year by year the fish quickly evolved and changed.

pic 4 grand champion(red multi colored in pic 1) all japan show 94.

pic 5 me taking 3rd place....

sorry to diverge from the scuba. but somewhat relevant
That's flocking cool  Big Grin

Congrats Steff on making it into the Top 3!!  ;D
(sorry if I spelled ur name wrong Tongue ).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21