MNScuba.com

Full Version: Fish Lake and Okoboji
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!

Last year I dove Fish Lake (Waterville, MN) and Okoboji, IA) during mid April and late April respectively. Water conditions were great in both places. I am planning to return to these places this month. If anyone is interested in joining me, feel free to contact me. Fish Lake is 30 minutes northeast of Mankato and depths range from 25 to 55 feet (similar to Square Lake - and visibility can be affected by strong winds and heavy rains). Okoboji is 90 miles southwest of Mankato and visibility is not a problem during the months of April, May, and June.

cheers,
Jose, welcome back my friend! I would like to make it down to Okoboji again this year -- maybe in May.
Howdy Jose...Glad to have you back.
I am looking forward to getting my feet back into Okoboji again. Please let us know !!!

Thanks...Jean Smile
I will contact the dive shops at Okoboji next week to see when will be good to dive there in late April.

take care!
Hi Jose, welcome back. I'd like to dive Fish Lake and Okoboji again this year as well.