MNScuba.com

Full Version: little long lake.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any interest in Tue nite fun dives at Little Long lake this summer? Please let me know
grumpie
Tuseday may be good before or after Garage construction season....Have to build a place for the boat, truck and motorcycles! 

Is there any chance we can coordinate with DNR for weed removal in the main path getting out to the lake so it's not so thick with milfoil? 
im up for that!

also if your doing a new build, or add on, it costs about the same no matter what the size. go for max size, and splurge on the taller doors. I made big mistake not going higher than i did.

Ya Grump, I'd be up for it, pm me if you need anything I could provide you. I agree with Popo, about the taller doors the best thing I did on my garage was put a 7x16' back door on and a 9x18' front door.
Ya thinkin' of an every Tues kinda a thing grumpy?

Weed removal would be a good thing. 

Huge garages are handy for big toys.  Make sure you hang onto somethin' when you open the double sized, double doors, or the wind tunnel will blow you onto the next block  ;D
Big door on front, single car size door on the side so I can get to the Big Motorcycle!  Plenty of space for the car, suv, truck and boat!  ;D
I need to get myself on one of these dives
fun even if your just hanging out and not diving. i brought drinks and grilling to the last one that grumpie couldn't make due to too much work. had a blast.