MNScuba.com

Full Version: On a lighter note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm sitting on the boat.. Having morning coffee.  Thought we were surrounded by 3ft long sharks this morning but a head in the water with mask and snorkel (no worries, I held onto her ankles) showed large remoras instead.  Ah well, we did see a shark yesterday but the camera went dead while filming an eagle ray. Apparently the eagle ray wants to be youube famous so was not camera shy.  Sorry, no shark videos this time.  I'll do that when we have free wifi and not this tethered fortune stuff out here in the bay.  I'll upload the eagle ray and some pics then too.

We have covered a lot of ground, from Grenada to St. Lucia, now the St. Martin area.  We've had some good snorkeling, some hot, hot weather, a thunderstorm, and fair sailing.

Enjoy!  We sure are!

Fred
Sounds like an adventure Fred! Make you way up to Saba if you can. Awesome diving around that little island.
Livin' the dream...... 8)

Is Nassau area on your itinerary? We are going to be in Nassau area expanding the "[glow=red,2,300]Master Dive Plan[/glow]" and the shipwreck challenge the first couple of weeks in Dec. You could show me some new freediving techniques, hopefully you won't be sick of lobster by then!  >Big Grin ;D
YouTube finally decided I am who I said I was so they let me upload a video or two..
The eagle ray.

And living the dream:

Nurse shark.
any vids catching the spinys?