MNScuba.com

Full Version: Ice In Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where are we on lake ice? I got pond ice in the South East Metro.

Any lakes skimming over?
Lake Fannie in Isanti County was froze over almost completely except for a bit in the center the other day
Fish house on Elk lake in Zimmerman tonight.
tonka was freezing in with1-2 in some spots i think last fri by launch. then it opened up.amazing weather
Hey Buddy,

No ice down here yet.
I know it sucks but don't be pouting about it on my post.  :Smile

Dave, your Cajun now, the only thing you know about ice is to use it to increase the speed of distillation of moonshine, and to keep your gator tail from rotting on your way out of the swamps, after a successful hunt. You've gotten too soft in the heat to be able to ice anymore. You know I tried to get a little Cajun awhile back, but the closest I could get was just to be a caveman, one step more evolved, here's a pic for you, buddy
Who's the ugly guy on the left? He might fit right in down here. Is that "Cat Woman" on your right?

I think the only ice I may see this winter is in my cocktail. Then again, maybe not. That little umbrella will probably keep the drink a little dry.

We are so busy down here at John Deere. Working 55-60 hours per week. Product going into full production in June.

Missing diving with you guys.

Ya, that's Cat, were going out on the ice this Sunday, suppose to be coming up on 50 degrees, so we may be walking out, and swimming back, screwing around on thin ice is always a good time, though. Come on up this winter, got the feeling its going to be a good icing year.
I listen to the KQ morning show every morning and also have the St. Cloud weather forecast on my computers, and I can't see how you guys have enough ice yet. The weather/temp just does't support it, but then again, you were always a "stud."

We will have to see what the new year brings as far as taking time off. My attention refocuses to the assembly fixturing starting in mid January, with a completion date the end of May, so taking off early in the process might be the best option.

I remember diving late season on Harriet (the day the park cop was hitting on you) with you and "Young Joe", that was some thin ice.

Warm Water Diver
Pages: 1 2