MNScuba.com

Full Version: FL Spring Break 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to Aquaventures class on Gopro on Thursday and here is my first video using the 2.0 software.

Glad I went! The drive back to Cambridge in the blizzard wasn't any fun though. Looking forward to the next class, I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks Big Grin
Great video Nate.
nice.. wow for fish.

Thanks guys. As far as fish wait till you see the other wreck we dove and speared! I am working on that video, I also have a custom built prototype for the gopro that is featured in the video that I can't make public yet.
Only cost me $75 to bring a cooler back that weighed 85lbs with 5 lbs of dry ice!
fixed

fish killing edited out for video contest Big Grin

Is this website dying? Only 2 comments on the amberwhack video? What happened here?
Great video Nate! Yeah, you edited out the fish killing, but you have a few on the stringer. The colors on the wreck really popped with the contrast of the blue water.

Sorry, accidently removed video when viewing from iphone! Re-uploading now, might take awhile, 520 mb

Sorry, accidently removed video when viewing from iphone! Re-uploading now, might take awhile, 520 mb
[/quote]

fixed
Very nice video Nate.

Take only pictures, leave only bubbles? Big Grin