MNScuba.com

Full Version: saturday 5/8 dive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone up for a dive this saturday, probably sometime in evening? Anywhere but square lake. 8)
you could go to the clean up dive. See link

Ok i know alot of people are doing the cleanup dives so how about sunday then? Anyone up for a dive on sunday?
I would but I dont have enugh thermel protection to face MrsLakeDiver if I went on moms day :o

I LOVE IT!!!

Actually , I work for the Twins on Sunday and it is Mothers day...Now if the diving was in the early evening time (after 5 PM) I might be able to do it. And I will be at Perch all day on Saturday doing my best to help clean things up!

Jean
Jean: What time is the clean up at perch going till? Do you have to presignup? I have something in the morning but may be able to get there mid afternoon.
The cleanup dive starts at noon and probably goes until 3pm or so I'd imagine. You do need to pre-register even though it's free so that you can qualify for the prize giveaways. I'm sure most divers will be doing a couple dives. I intend to do at least two dives if not three. If you can't make it for the cleanup dive event I'm sure you'll still be able to find a buddy for a dive later if you show up out there in the afternoon. Wink
I echo what Lonnie said. The event starts at noon and runs thru the afternoon. I hope to get 3 dives in myself. (phew).
If you plan on being there for the event , you should call Air-Down-There to let them know. I know the event is free but they are just looking for a head count etc...

Jean Smile

I'm bringing 2 tanks and need to drain them so they can be blessed and filled with nitrox (no more "air"fills Big Grin )