MNScuba.com

Full Version: Back from Belize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just returned from a 10 day trip to Ambergris Caye, Belize. Had a really good time, dove with Island Divers Belize, Rudy and his staff do a really good job, have been diving with them since 2010.

I already miss the hot weather and food.

Very nice.. did I see a "zoom in" in one of the clips? does the hero 4 have zoom capability or was it done with software? I have the 3+ silver. and what lights are you using and do you like them and would you recommend them? I'm surprised you got that close to some of the fish while blowing bubbles Smile .

Thanks.

No zoom on the Hero 4. I have a pair of INON LF2700-W lights. I like them, they take 6 AA batteries, my previous light used a proprietary battery, it wore out and now the light is useless unless I buy $250 battery for it.

You can get close to fish without a rebreather, you just have to practice breath management Smile Some fish tolerate it, others don't. I have plenty of bad footage of the tail end of fish Smile
Nice. I'm impressed by how blue the water looked. Were you using a filter? post color correction?

Yup using a filter. I wish it didn't make the water look that blue. I don't really like it. I actually pull some of the blue out in post. Without the filter, everything looks really washed out. Pick your poison I guess.