MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee 5/21-23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[/quote]
Actually it happened on land when I was taking my suit off after the dive so no problem. I repaired it with duct tape and it held up fine for the rest of my dives with no leaks at all. Wink
I however did end up having a “wet” dry suit! I ended up ripping a glove on a sticky reel and blew the other one off. But that wasn’t as bad as when I accidentally unzipped my dry suit during the underwater gear removal. That cold water sure slips in quick! :o

With all the rain last weekend the driest place at Wazee was underwater!

Thanks also to everyone for a great time even though my back is still aching from those 100lb doubles and the agony in my shoulders from all the valve shutoff drills! :'(

I too used duct tape to save the day – I had to duct tape my watch to my antique computer because it kept getting bent!

I’ll have to get a roll of that snazzy white duct tape and a sharpie for my slate.
And my thanks for the wonderful diving this Saturday at Wazee...Richard and the crew were just MARVY , as usual!

Thanks to Dan G , Will and Gary for watching over me at those "crushing" depths. And for a couple of wonderful night dives too!!! (Thanks Jason...It was great!!!)

Ahhhh , now what to do for an encore???? :Smile

Jean

P.S. Hey Al , even those of us using the "baby doubles" have sore backs!!! So you are not alone. Wink
Pages: 1 2