MNScuba.com

Full Version: What? No silt? Wed night fun dive May 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shock and amaze your dive buddies after Wednesday nights fun dive by swimming just inches off of the bottom at square lake without leaving so much as a lick of silt. We will be conducting a free frog kicking seminar for those interrested. The seminar will begin at 7:00. As usual, we will have free BBQ and airfills on site. We also be test diving the new rental scooters, and there are several people talking about a night dive. Don't forget, the Brat eating contest begins this week, so come hungry!!! Anybody is welcome to show up at Golden Acres for the event, but it always helps me if you email that you are comming, so I can plan accordingly.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Richard,
See you Wed night.
Dan L
Tech Tick is pretty stoked for the lack of silt.
Oh, no...Tech Tick has invaded the mnscuba.com board!!! What will he do next?!?
Is it just me or does it look like Tech Tick has his boots on backwards?
It's not just you. Although I think it may be a part of his charm.
Had a good time as usual at the fun dive tonight. I can't wait to check out Joel's video of everyone doing the frog kick. Sounds like we may get some clips posted on the board here for everyone to check out. Smile
Here are the results for the first night of the Brat eating contest.

Gramps-2
Dirt-3
Jean-2
Jasonbaker-2
Scruff-2
JoelW-3
Beeger-3
Jason Linder-2
Dave Kraft-2
Tol-3

Remember, this is an indurance test. Looks like people were saving themselves for the night dive. Good diving with everyone and thanks for comming out. Hope to see you next Wednesday.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Everyone who was doing the frogkick thing and wants video please PM me and shoot me an e-mail address. I can identify everyone from the video based on gear differences, primarily tank color. Identifiers such as wearing a blue/black suit don't work anymore as most attendees last night were in blue/black suits. I will keep the mpeg to under 2 meg.
Pages: 1 2