MNScuba.com

Full Version: Death of Darin's Car :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She was a good Olds. Traveled many hard miles down the long black line we call a highway. She always traveled with great hast to get her mighty owner to the dive site on time. She wouldn't win any awards for beauty but she could carry tanks with the best of them. Yes, a blue haze followed her down every road but it was a beautiful site to behold. She would come galloping into the parking lot with all the splender of a Presidential limo and a loud sweak from the pilot's door opening would announce her arrival. No... her license plate frame did not stay on straight but it's back and forth fluttering in the wind reminds one of a tropical wind blowing across the palm trees.
Rest in Peace o Mighty Olds....Rest in Peace.

This message is delivered as a public service message from the non-profit organization Friends of Darin's Car.
Thank You,
Drew Gerling
President of Friends of Darin's Car
Thanks for the brilliant piece of poetry, Drew.
It indeed brought a tear to my eye & simultaniously a sharp pain in my arse.
If you could please talk to the treasurer of the Friends of Darin's Car fanclub & get me some help with the payments on the new one.

D
Drew: A wonderful but so sad poem!!! A nice memorial indeed.

I have been told beverages will be taken in lieu of cash...!
I am going to miss that car , I really am!!!
I knew right where the flag was buried in the trunk...Now I have to learn it all over again!!! :'(

Jean