MNScuba.com

Full Version: PADI Cert (already SSI certified)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think my very first and only post was that I already had an SSI cert, and wanted to take a refesher course, or see if I could take one at a PADI dive shop.

But anyway, I decided to just take the whole open water cert again (PADI). A work buddy of mine wanted to get certified, so we went through it together. Had a lot of fun. I can't wait to start exploring some of the places around here.

I think we are planning on doing the open water part of the certification in July. Any good suggestions?
Do you mean suggestions as to which dive shop -or- open-water locations -or- both??? Normally , most shops around here have Basic Open Water's in Square Lake. If I missed the point , I apologize!

Jean Smile
Yeah, I was just mostly "fishing" for some opinion on what lakes people like to go diving in.
Did my OW cert and AOW cert in Wazee... which is still my favorite dive spot. Lake Superior is AWESOME, but never gets warm. Guess it's time for a drysuit in the near future.