MNScuba.com

Full Version: See anything interesting under the water this past weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The ATV was at about 40 feet. Hopefully , my pics of it turn out. It was in fairly bad shape (I THINK...) but maybe it could be salvagable. It would be easy to get up with some bags. If I would have had a marker, I would have marked it. I think more than anything , it was either a "driving" accident , or someone trying to get rid of a stolen ATV. But it could have been someone frustrated with the thing. There were lots of drinking containers around the area. But I know that place is a nice camping spot (I.E. Party Spot...)

Jean Smile
I don't know about salvaging it but it sounds like the ATV would be fun practice for liftbags though. Smile
I'm not sure how "interesting" it was but I did notice that the line from the plane tail to "first base" at Square Lake (Golden Acres) was broken on Sunday, but was intact on Saturday morning/early afternoon. Hopefully the person(s) responsible will replace the line as needed.
Or else we'll have to send out the scuba patrol. Tongue
Pages: 1 2