MNScuba.com

Full Version: Ore-be-Gone Picnic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have set the date for the picnic at Ore-be-gone. It will be Saturday July 26th starting at Noon. If you are coming to join us let us know how many will be joining you. Contact us at info@tallpinescuba.com. There will be 3 new dives sites added to the lake by then. So if you have dove the speeders and Mr. Bones you can add this to your log book.
Thanks for sponsoring this event Rick. Tentatively sign me up.

I recommend this event for anyone who has not dived at Ore-be-gone and the surrounding lakes. There is some real nice diving up there.
I'd like to come to this as well but I can't commit this early. I'll let you know if I can make it when I know for sure. Smile
Count Me in!
I plan on being there also!
Count me in on this one!!

Mike
We will be serving hambergers, brauts, hotdogs, pop, juice, potatoe chips and beans on Saturday. It looks like it will be a nice day
Rick, add me to the list. I'll try to get up there a little early to get a dive in before lunch. I may need a buddy.
Rick.

Add me to the list too!

Larry
Rick, I've wanted to come up there since last summer - 99.9% sure I'm coming up for the day on saturday.
Anything I can bring up to help out?
Thanks for sponsoring the event and for developing what I hear is a great dive site.
DanL
Pages: 1 2