MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving on July 4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Anyone diving Wazee or the North Shore of Superior July 4th?

A friend and I want to fly to the nearest airport in his plane, do a couple of dives, then fly home. We need to find a voluteer to pick us up and drop us off at the airport.

Any takers? - We'll buy lunch.

Derrick
Derrick, you aren't planning on flying back the same day after diving are you? ???
Ofcourse not. My computer doesn't allow me to fly back unless 24 hours has expired. We just want a ride back to the airport the same day.

Derrick
gotcha Wink
Lonnie,

Are you going to be diving anywhere on the 4th?

Derrick
I'd like to. I have the whole week off (6/30 - 7/6) I don't have any solid plans yet though.
I definitely won't go up north but Wazee sounds reasonable.
Only problem that I'm not sure if we there with gear will fit in my Eclipse.
I definitely won't go up north but Wazee sounds reasonable.
Only problem that I'm not sure if we there with gear will fit in my Eclipse.
Quote:

Hi Alek,

My buddy's plane is grounded for awhile, so we have scraped those plans. I am meeting some people at Perch Lake at 9am instead. Everyone is welcome to join us.

Derrick
Quote:Hi Alek,

My buddy's plane is grounded for awhile, so we have scraped those plans. I am meeting some people at Perch Lake at 9am instead. Everyone is welcome to join us.

Derrick
Ok, Perch Lake it is. Might I have a direction, as I'm not sure which particular Perch Lake you meant %) That one in St. Croix County, WI, you drive to by County Rd E east from Stillwater, on maps referred as Bass Lake %)