MNScuba.com

Full Version: Free fun dive Wed. June 11th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guy's,
It's time for Wed night fun dives at Square Lake. This week we are renting one of Ron's pontoons to dive the far side of square. The fee for this dive will probably be about $8 depending on the number of divers. Regular fun dives will also be running from Golden Acres Park. We will also be doing a night dive around 9:30. All are welcome. As usual, there will be onsite fills, and free BBQ. Please let me know ASAP if you plan on doing the pontoon dive due to limited availability.

Happy Diving,
Richard
I plan to dive the dark side.

chrisw

me too
I'd like to do the pontoon dive too!
Me three...In this case four...

Jean
Add me to the list
Wow this sounds cool! I might be able to swing it. Boat dive? Night dive? Where am I, Cozumel? (checks the thermometer ???)

What time is the meeting time?

E
I spoke with Richard an hour ago and he was thinking we would cast off around 7.... Or when ever everyone was ready....
I am going to try to squeeze in too (if there is enough room on the boat!) Smile
All right guys, we are full for the pontoon dive. I will try to reserve another boat so we can take more people. We'll see everyone tonight.
Pages: 1 2