MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby/Wazee 7-5/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for anyone interested in diving Crosby or Wazee this weekend. It's been a couple weeks since my last dive, and I have the weekend off. Need to get Wet ( or dry ).

Jeff
Wouldn't mind doing Wazee either day (5th -or- 6th). Just got the tanks VIP'ed so I am ready to go again!!! See how things go.

Jean Smile
Great Jean. Either day is fine for me. I'm hoping to get in a few dives over the holiday weekend. If you have a preference on Sat/Sun, let me know.

I've only been to Wazee twice. Once was for AOW cert, and the other time we played in the Forest. Would really like to see more of the Lake.

Jeff
I'm game to join as well... I could use one of the days this weekend to get wet..... Maybe I can dive enought to get out of traveling next week.. Anyone able to help me shirk my workload?
No preference...Either day is fine for this weekend actually...
So far we have 4 affirms.

Jean Smile

chrisw

saturday would be good for me...
I'll be at Crosby this weekend. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Saturday at Wazee then. I'm planning to be there about 9am. Any preference on dive site/meeting place??

I will plan on two dives. I'll be diving single 80's, and can go either wet or dry.

Jeff
At the fun dive last night , everybody's schedule said Sunday for Wazee. Seems a couple are going somewhere else on Saturday and had to wait till Sunday. So I think I will be going out on Sunday.

For the Sunday ones: Meet at Wazee Sports Center at 10 AM. Is that OK???

Jean Smile
Anybody have an address for the Wazee Sports Center? I haven't been out there in well over a year and will need dirextions or an address to plug into my GPS.
Pages: 1 2