MNScuba.com

Full Version: Drumroll, please...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have finally gone and done it. I got my c-card! It was well worth the long wait (between classroom and OW dives). Crosby was beautiful and the weather was fantastic. Smile
I'm planning to get out to Square lake this Wednesday to try out my newfound freedoms. Wink I hope the weather holds.
-Chad
Good job. Now get out and dive. Wink
Chadwick, congrats on the c-card. Now where do you go from here? Have you decided on fins, mask, wetsuit/drysuit, regs, b.c.? I went for years with only mask, fins, and wetsuit, weights. In fact almost 20yrs. I always rented the other stuff. Shoot, I guess I still have to rent b.c. and tanks.. it's a pain.. and probably the single most reason I got involved in freediving. You'll have to hurry to get lots o' fall diving Big Grin ... ice is coming fast! >Sad
Fred
You betcha , its time to get the Chadwick out on a Wednesday night dive!!!

AWESOME , And Congrats!!! ;D ;D ;D

Jean

P.S. And as Jason says , now get out and dive!!! Wink
Congrats Chad,

We'll be out on Wed. rain or shine. I'm glad you can finally dive with us. If you want to come in, I'll hook you up with a couple of free tank rentals as a graduation gift. Come hungry, you have a lot of catchin up to do on the Brat-eating contest. Congrats again.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Thanks all...
I bought mask, snorkel, booties, fins and other misc bits. Oh, hey, those 'designer' mats only cost ~$7 at Target right now so I picked one up. I've already done a bunch of research for equipment, but I forced myself to wait until I had that little c-card in my hands. hehe.
Thanks, Rich. I really appreciate it. I'm sure I'll be contacting you very soon for Wednesday night. Hmm, I don't think I have a prayer of catching up to the leaders in this brat-eatin' league. heh heh heh
Thanks again guys. Hopefully I'll see you all out at Square lake.
-Chad