MNScuba.com

Full Version: What's your max depth at Lake Wazee?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious about how deep the tech diving folks are typically diving at Wazee.
Is the flag still there at 2** or has someone moved it?

Do you mean this one?

Jon
That looks familiar, got a picture of the small white bridge figure too?
Ha! That's great. What camera housing did you use? Anyone risked the camera for a shot at or near the bottom? Darn near impossible to pop the cork on a champagne bottle.

Iuse a Sea&sea MMII to take the picture. THe camera is only suppossed o be good down to 160', but I have had it to 220' without any problems.

I don't know if I've seen the bridge figure. I have seenthe skeleton chained to the rock down there- I think people call him "Jimmy Hoffa". Wink

I also remeber thatthe flag said 200', but it was really only about 188', or something close to that. So much for deep air dives. ;D

Jon

Hey kids! What does Jon's spelling tell us about the potential neurological effects of deep air diving? ;D
<just playin' Jon...no disrespect intended>
No problem gramps. ;D

That's why I switched to mix. Wink

I am afraid that my poor typing has more to do with the sleeping baby in one hand, while I try and type with the other, than any surface narcosis that I may still be experiencing. Big Grin

Jon

I hear you on that one...mine is just tall enough now that she reaches up and pounds on the keyboard while I am writing! All thumbs? You bet!
Is she diving yet?

I just signed mine up for swim lessons in two months. Big Grin
Can't start them soon enough. Wink

Jon