MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wednesday night fun dive 9/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I'm back. Superior was awesome. It's been hard sliding back into the grind. We're having fun dives as usual tonight and it looks like I will have the fill banks out there. If not, I will have extra tanks with. For those who have not been out, we meet at Golden Acres on Sqaure Lake around 6:00. BBQ is free, and air fills are $5. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

Happy Diving,
Richard
I plan to be there!
Do you guys think you will still be having fun on Wednesday, October 1? Thats the only time I can come Sad
Have a good one tonight, kiss a fish for me
panda
Thats up to SD&T. But if it was our choice , most certainly , YES!!! Kiss a fish??? NO WAY!!! One of those little "vultures" took a chunk out of my finger last night. OUCH!!!!

Jean Smile
One of those little "vultures" took a chunk out of my finger last night. OUCH!!!!

Jean Smile
Quote:
LOL...was that one of those man eating Sunnies then Jean? Tongue
One of those little "vultures" took a chunk out of my finger last night. OUCH!!!!

Jean Smile
Quote:
LOL...was that one of those man eating Sunnies then Jean? Tongue
[/quote]

Sure Was!! I was sure I heard the theme from JAWS just before the attack...And then Richard Dreyfuss came out of nowhere and barrelled under the platform and wouldn't come out. Kicked up a storm of silt too!!! ;D

Jean Wink
We plan on having fun dives until mid to late October. If people are still interrested after that, I will continue until the ice is on. We'll have to play it by ear. I'll keep everyone posted.

Happy Diving,
Richard
I am going to try to make it. Smile
It was great to meet several of you yesterday. A couple more weeks and I'll be able to join everyone for underwater fun. Smile
-Chad

OK...We will hold you to it!!! Wink

Jean