MNScuba.com
Coming up on 400! - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Coming up on 400! (/showthread.php?tid=1058)

Coming up on 400! - DanL - 09-27-2003

I see there are 399 members....WOW!!!!!
Great site, thanks to those that started it, support it and participate in it.

Re:Coming up on 400! - Chris - 09-29-2003

Yeah, it's pretty unreal... I remember back when the first member signed up, then the next, and the next... before I knew it there were like 20 members and I thought, SWEET! Smile

Re:Coming up on 400! - tcjtn0 - 09-29-2003

Seems like ages when the site was that small. The wonderful thing is that it keeps growing and getting better and better all the time!!! Hey divers , keep those cards and letters coming! Wink

Jean ;D

Re:Coming up on 400! - Dano - 09-29-2003

Is it survey time? How many members still check in (as guest or logged in) and how frequent? :Smile And does geographic location have an impact on this? I could go on, but I won't.

Dan

Re:Coming up on 400! - jasondbaker - 09-29-2003

Hey, I heard that the lucky 400th member gets a free dive with... (drumroll).... Chris! You better get that gear ready my friend. Smile

Re:Coming up on 400! - Chris - 09-29-2003

Hahaha... The dive gear has BEEN ready, it's the owner of the dive gear who's been a putz this year. Sad

I actually think I saw my dive gear walk itself to a pond the other day, fortunately it decided to come home and hang itself back up.

Re:Coming up on 400! - LKunze - 09-30-2003

Now that we've reached 400 I think it's on it's way out again ain't it? Tongue

Re:Coming up on 400! - tcjtn0 - 10-01-2003

Hey Chris , I want your gear!!! You have yours very well trained to hang itself back up. At least mine now gets brought in from the cold , so to speak. But being the gear that it is (just like it's owner) , I have to carry it inside. Wink

Jean Smile

Re:Coming up on 400! - Chris - 10-02-2003

Smile

Yeah, it's trained pretty well... as long as it keeps coming back home I guess that's ok.

Selling the semi-dry though, I 'need' a computer chip for my truck and want to get a dry suit next spring.