MNScuba.com
Dive Buddy List - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Dive Buddy List (/showthread.php?tid=162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Dive Buddy List - vad - 08-25-2007

Name: Vadim Iakovlev
Cert: NAUI AOW
Specialties: NAUI Nitrox
Dives: 24
E-mail: iakovlev.3@osu.edu

Have my own gear including a drysuit and two LP95 steel tanks. Dove Perch lake, Square lake, and Crosby mines. Looking to meet other divers to dive with.

Re: Dive Buddy List - dbuster - 10-13-2007

Name: Dennis Buster
Certification: Open Water
No. of dives: 5
Available: Weekends

Re: Dive Buddy List - DetectorGuy - 10-16-2007

Name: John Oliver
Certification: NAUI Open Water, NAUI Dry Suit, NAUI Advanced Open Water, PADI Ice, DAN 02, PADI Nitrox, PADI Rescue Diver, and Padi Divemaster.
Deepest salt water dive: 135' Lost Blue Hole 10 miles off New providence, Bahamas
Deepest fresh water dive: 126' Purgatory pit
Deepest ice dive: 52' Purgatory pit
longest dive: 91 minutes on an 80 cu.ft alum (shallow metal detecting dive). 81 minutes for ice dive
Specialties: having fun
Number of dives: 300
E-mail: scubapony@wildblue.net

I have a thing about trying to dive in non-popular dive locations. The training tubs that everybody dives have become boring and there is not much to find there. Since this original posting I have joined the Isanti County Sheriffs Department Dive Team. A lot of my available dive time has been used up doing training dives for the county, but I am always interested in a fun dive! I have all the gear including a 14' inflatable dive boat and 15 tanks. I dive wet or dry depending on the time of year and location. I wish I could dive every day but My job is messing with my ability to do that. I have two underwater metal detectors and I can't think of anything more fun than muck-diving at some out-of the way swimming hole. I have found a ladies wallet (w/drivers license, credit cards, and folding money), 150+ anchors, 18 fishing rods, 5 tackleboxes, a trolling motor, 6 sunglasses, 2 necklace's, 2 bracelets, 3 rings, 3 pairs of matching hoop earrings, a very old brass flashlight, an oxen leg bone, a possible buffalo leg bone, a lot of bottles, 6 cars, 1 truck, the lid from a safe, 5 old wood boats, 1 fiberglass boat, a complete fish house, and about $80.00 in change! I am not the most experienced diver you will meet but I am among the most safety conscientious.

[glow=red,2,300]This info was updated last on June 8th, 2013.[/glow]

Re: Dive Buddy List - timm_hagen - 11-12-2007

Name: Timm Hagen
Certification: PADI Rescue Diver
E-mail: timm.hagen@mchsi.com

I have been in and out of diving since 1994 and looking to find some people to start diving with locally.  I have never dove in Minnesota and would like to start getting involved in dives up here.  Most of my diving have been in the Florida Springs.

Re: Dive Buddy List - SCUBASCOOBY - 01-01-2008

Name: Joel Carlson  (newbie)
Cert: PADI OW
Specialties: Having fun
Dives: 6
Email: joelrcarlson@gmail.com

My dives have all been at Crosby with one at square lake. Would like to try okoboji IA. I have my own gear except tanks.

Re: Dive Buddy List - lynnlchan - 02-23-2008

I'm also looking to do more diving this season. Nothing better then cooling off with a dive on a hot summer day. I live in the east side of the metro and am free evenings and weekends.

Lynn

Re: Dive Buddy List - Rob929 - 02-25-2008

Rob Morris
St. Paul, MN
Cert. Level: TDI Deco Instructor, IANTD Adv. Nitrox Instructor (Inactive)
# of Dives: 200+

RMorris929@yahoo.com 

I'm always up for diving....yea, it's cold as hell right now.but o well.  I just started cold water diving and i found out that once you are in the water for a few minutes, all exposed skin goes numb! So let's go diving!!!

Re: Dive Buddy List - Irishalepunk - 04-22-2008

Name: Alex Niemer
Certification: PADI rescue diver. ( taking dive master course now)
Number of Dives: 20 + (including some aquarium / pool dives)

If you wanna dive let me know i own all my own gear expect for a tank.
Irishalepunk@hotmail.com
or aim Irishalepunk

Re: Dive Buddy List - dbgdive - 06-02-2008

Name: Dave Glick
Certification: Divemaster in progress. Currently master scuba diver, drysuit, ice, rescue, DES, O2, night, navigator, wreck
Number of dives: 80+
email: dave@glickconsulting.com

Flexible schedule - weekdays, evenings & weekends. Have all equipment & ready to go with newer or more experienced divers.

Re: Dive Buddy List - Hydro - 09-16-2008

name: joe
#Dives: ~20
[email]neuraloidATgmailDOTcom[/email]

i'll dive anywhere, i prefer out of the ordinary lakes as they seem to be more interesting, im sick of square lake, but i wont say no to diving

I DONT HAVE ANY DIVING BUDDIES RIGHT NOW! send me a message! ive also got a ton of videos from sport to tech. right now i can dive after work, and in 3 weeks ill have weekends free again.