MNScuba.com
Dive Buddy List - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Dive Buddy List (/showthread.php?tid=162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re:Dive Buddy List - lwright - 07-29-2002

Name: Larry Wright
Certification: PADI Rescue Diver
Number of Dives: 85
Email: Lawrence_Wright@mchsi.com

Re:Dive Buddy List - nomads - 08-04-2002

Name: Paul Woodward<br>Location; St. Cloud<br>CertificationBig Grinive Master<br>Number of Dives:300+<br>Email:nomads@astound.net<br>I am usually at Crosby most weekends. I'll be diving Isle Royale 8/23-8/26.

Re:Dive Buddy List - dyvrz - 08-07-2002

Hi folks! My wife and I just moved back to MN and are lookin' for buddies. I dive in anything, my wifey prefers 100' vis or better and warmer temps. Here we are:

Name:Belinda Salden Name:Raymond Salden
Certification: OW Certification:AOW/ICE/Rescue
#of Dives: 12 101!
Email:dyvrz_2@yahoo.com
Phone: (952) 448-6254

Can't wait to hear from you! ;D

Re:Dive Buddy List - mndolphin - 09-14-2002

My husband and I are interested in diving on weekends. Taking a trip up to wazee or crosby or someplace else.
Jim and Lisa Anderson
Crystal
SSIOW PADIOW
Dives 20+ 5
email- kadyanole@aol.com

Re:Dive Buddy List - BobJung - 09-27-2002

Bob Jung
Email: Robert.Jung@UNISYS.com
Certified October 2001
Number of dives logged: 21 in Cozumel (I want to go back! 100 foot visibility! Awesome experience!), Superior (great visibility at Madiera wreck, but cold - 42 degrees in August), Square Lake, Perch Lake (Great diving! 25 foot visibility and botton is sandy. Located past Somerset Wisconsin), Little Long Lake (Yuk! Low visibility and bottom is muddy. You will loose your dive buddy if he gets more then 5 feet away!), Crosby Mines (Great diving! Great 25 Foot visibility! Worth the dive to Brainerd!)
Let me know if you are planning a dive trip! I especially want to go back to Cozumel)

Re:Dive Buddy List - tcdiver - 11-29-2002

tony schultz
chaska mn.
ow dry suit
10 dives
deepest:90 ft. on lk. superior
e-mail naf10700@yahoo.com

Re:Dive Buddy List - Richie - 02-03-2003

Name: Richie Rubin
Certificiation: PADI AOW
# Dives: 200+ dives (I stopped logging back in '99, shame on me)
email: richierubin@hotmail.com

Working on my ice diving this winter. I'll get Nitrox when I get a chance. Looking to meet people who like to dive and just have a good time doing something we love. That is all.

Re:Dive Buddy List - Tol - 02-10-2003

Toller
St. Paul
PADI OW
8 dives
toller@rocketmail.com

I have a very flexible schedule, and own my own gear.

Given the limitations of being new to the sport, I am eager to jump into anything wet. Spring is likely to find me face down in a puddle on the lawn with a big grin on my face and a regulator in my mouth.

Feel free to email anytime! I plan to hit a number of the fun dives offered by LDS's in an effort to get some experience and make some friends. Perhaps some other newbies would like to buddy up and go together.

Drop a line, as I'll be packed and ready to go the second the ice melts. Smile

I'm not from MN but Close.. Wisconsin :) - WisGal - 02-15-2003

Name: Marla Lalley
Certification: PADI AOW, Rescue and NAUI Nitrox
Number of Dives: 39 and counting

Certified since August of 2001 and enjoying every minute of it. Since then I've moved on from OW to Rescue and Nitrox certification. I enjoy ocean diving but also enjoy the local lakes in the area as well.

Looking for diving buddies, feel free to send me an email wisgal64@yahoo.com

Re:Dive Buddy List - willadams67 - 02-20-2003

I want to go diving! I am new to the area. I have all of my gear and am looking forward to jumping in. Come Spring I will be very flexable in the hours I can go diving. 27years. male. Email me if you need a partner.