MNScuba.com
Dive Buddy List - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Dive Buddy List (/showthread.php?tid=162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re:Dive Buddy List - divegal - 02-20-2003

Name: Tracy Wemyss
Certification: PADI AOW, TDI-Nitrox
# of Dives: 275

Around here, have dove in Lake Michigan (which rocks!), Lake Superior, some area lakes and some non-area lakes...(puddles)!
Able to dive some week nights and weekends. Looking for some more dive bud's and some more people to swap stories with. Feel free to e-mail me at tmwemyss@msn.com.

Re:Dive Buddy List - davisj - 03-01-2003

Hello. My name is Jeff.

I have 15 dives, most from bouncing up and down during advanced open water.(JK, but not)... I also have many solo dives to 15 ft. I want to find a buddy to dive with, practice with, train with. I want to dive the wrecks of the Great Lakes. Wazee, Crosby... others

Re:Dive Buddy List - Al - 03-05-2003

Name: Al Savage
Cert: SSI OW, PADI AOW, NAUI Ice, PADI Wreck, TDI Nitrox/Advance Nitrox, TDI Deco
Number Dives: 90
Deepest: -146 Wazee

I like to dive anywhere I can. I have my own gear (dive dry) and have most Fridays off. Best dives so far were the America on Isle Royale, Ice on Mille Lacs and Cozumel. I am getting closer to a H2 setup: SS backplate, longhose, but I am still missing that set of doubles :-[

Hope to dive together soon...

Re:Dive Buddy List - Derrick - 03-28-2003

Hi,

I am looking for a dive buddy that lives near the Silver Bay area that would interested in doing frequent weekend dives on the North Shore.

Email me if interested.

Derrick

ostertag@cisco.com

Re:Dive Buddy List - mnwilly - 04-07-2003

Hello everyone! I have been reading the forum now for a few months and have enjoyed it very much. My name is Mike Williams and I live in Eagan, MN. I actually live right on Fish lake, which is just off of Pilot Knob Road.

I am brand new to diving and have only my 4 cert. dives under my belt. I am looking foreward to MN lake diving this summer. I have been slowly collecting gear over the past few months and just about have everything I will need ( cross my fingers ) . I work nights, (4pm to 3 am) so I am available most days to dive. I plan on attending some of the dives in these posts, only once I have all my gear.

Anyway, I look foreward to meeting you all soon!

MIKE

Re:Dive Buddy List - javelindan - 04-17-2003

Dan Davidson (javelindan@frontiernet.net)
Burnsville, MN
PADI Rescue Diver, Dry Suit, Ice Diver, UW Nav, Wreck, Nitrox, Equip
150 dives and counting

Have boat, looking for great MN dive destinations.  Particularly interested in getting to Superior for some wreck diving.

Re:Dive Buddy List - Kevin - 05-08-2003

Name: Kevin Vaughn
Location Warner, SD
PADI OW diver
28 dives
I have my own gear.
Available to dive most weekends and Wednesday's.

Home 605-225-5959
Cell 605-228-2093

kevinv48@abe.midco.net

Re:Dive Buddy List - sparky34203 - 05-20-2003

Dan Nephew
Grand Forks, ND
PADI OW
I have own gear..
I am some what new to diving and have done alot of diving in area lakes in MN and would like to find people in the area to dive with..

Re:Dive Buddy List - Jet_Black - 05-24-2003

Jet Black here, I have my own equipment. Have over 300 loged dives. Been to almost every sea and ocean in the world. Blew bubbles in most all the lakes in Minnesota, and mosly bored with lake diving. However if you have something special to see or do....Want to have an underwater football game,(I have the torpeado ball). Or lost something of value, (I have metal detector). Let me know. Wouldnt mind meeting new faces and just blowing bubbles too.
Jet Black
jetblack@phulescompany.com
Eden Prairie, MN
Have a safe-stop, and see you soon!

Re:Dive Buddy List - ANewHope - 06-08-2003

Name: Jon T Woerheide
Email: anewhope@lakenet.com

Just got most of my new gear! Looking for divers on/in the northshore of superior, the closer to lutsen the better. New to diving only just started beyond ow cert.
Am saving for a drysuit.
Only have a 3.5mm One-peice wetsuit now, so most Superior dives are out for me.