MNScuba.com
Dive Buddy List - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Dive Buddy List (/showthread.php?tid=162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re:Dive Buddy List - LKunze - 10-12-2004

Good idea.  I'm curious to how the vintage gear performs in comparison with today's regulators.  How do they breath at depth etc?

Re:Dive Buddy List - VintageDiverMN - 10-13-2004

The members of the Inland Divers Vintage Dive Club collect and dive with vintage diving equipment. To become a member you have to have your own double hose reg. But if someone came with on one of our vintage dives, they could try out one of our double hose reg. If anyone is intersted why don't you just give me a call. Frans Carlson 763-536-8327

Re:Dive Buddy List - VintageDiverMN - 10-13-2004

A good double hose regulator breaths good at any depth, plus the exhaust is behind you, making for a quieter dive. My favorite regulator is the US Divers Mistral, easy breathing and easy to maintain. If anyone out there has one and would like to get rid of it, I will give it a good home. Frans

Re:Dive Buddy List - WIdiver_Paul - 11-12-2004

Name: Paul Lothary

Training: PADI Divemaster; TDI Adv Trimix; IANTD Full Technical Cave (Sidemount, DPV, Survey, Stage, Solo, Deco), No Mount; ARC Lifeguard, O2 Prof. Rescuer, AED, PDT, CPR; DAN 02 Provider

Dives: 250+ Year round to 230', Doubles, Stage, Sidemount, No-Mount, Solo, Cave, Ice, Wreck, Salt, Mines; WI Hist. Society Project Volunteer Diver, Piquette Mine Project Support Diver

Currently attending: IANTD Technical Divemaster, PADI A.I., DSAT Gas Blender

Goals: IDC in Spring, doing more cave dives and Great Lake wreck Dives, esp Whitefish Point, Huron, Royale; Abe Davis Award (100 safe Cave Dives)

Configuration: Hogarthian, mostly but not all DIR (when backmounting) . Double 130's, ATX 200's, Drysuit with pockets, Jets with springs, Halcyon BP/ Explorer system, 18w can, longhose, Argon, Stages= 40cf o2, 30cf 70', 80cf 120'; Scooters: Tekna DV-3x's on loan

Attitude: I'll dive with anyone who has good buoyancy, finning technique. gas management and situational awareness; skills and experience to compliment their training level. Safety above all else, slow and safe ascents are mandatory. You won't see me pushing everyone off the line to race to the surface. Plan your dive, and dive your plan. Call me 920-723-3031 or email lothary@cavediver.net if you're looking for anyone to dive with, anywhere in the Midwest, from boat or shore!

Re:Dive Buddy List - eric myers 2 - 12-15-2004

If you are looking for a Great Lakes charter that is different from all the rest...call my old man (William Myers). He is a USCG certified Captain, a retire police officer, has been diving since he was 18 years old, and among other things runs a charter on Lake Michigan leaving from either Milwaukee or Racine.

Welcome to LCM Diving! 
"The Best Wreck Diving Experience on Lake Michigan"

Join Captain Bill aboard his 50ft trawler Willoryder!

Wreck: 
SS Wisconsin
3 miles of Kenosha
140ft

Lumberman 
2 miles off Oak Creek Power Plant 
75ft

Dredge 906
near Milwaukee
90ft

Gillen Tug 
near Milwaukee
90ft

Car Ferry Milwaukee
North of Milwaukee 
90ft

Prins Wilhem IV 
2 miles off Milwaukee Harbor 
90ft

Or other locations at your request!

Boat Amenities Include:
Air conditioned / heated cabin, Large fore deck, Large after deck for rigging up, Plenty of indoor / outdoor seating, Swim platform and ladder, Generators, Radar / GPS / Marine Radio, AM/FM & CD Radio, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Running water, Microwave available, Efficient diesel engine means NO FUEL surcharges, Showers, Marine toilets, and much more!   

Single tank dives
Double tank dives or more!
Dive anytime April through November...Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays,
non-diver passengers welcome

Book your custom dive trip today!
Call Captain Bill 
262-412-8259
Racine, WI

Email Captain Bill
lmyers3@wi.rr.com

Re:Dive Buddy List - Leonard_Loh - 03-16-2005

Name: Leonard Loh

Training: PADI OWSI, IANTD Advanced Nitrox, BSAC O2 provider, drysuit.

Dives: 300+

Attitude: Going back to school caused hiatus. Looking to get back into diving with fellow bubbleheads. Feel free to contact me at Leonard_Loh@hotmail.com

Re: Dive Buddy List - decoeric - 03-18-2005

Name: Eric Philipp
Number of Dives: 200+
Certs: TDI Staged Deco
Deepest Dive to Date: 219' Lake Wazee

Love to get out email me at decoeric@charter.net

Re: Dive Buddy List - ArmAmpDiver - 05-04-2005

Name: Eric Westover

Certifications: SDI OW

Dives: 13

Deepest Dive: 91 ft. @ Palancar Caves, Cozumel, Mx

Attitude: Have Gear, will travel....LOL ;D

E-mail: lightmann@comcast.net

Re: Dive Buddy List - EvilDogbert - 05-06-2005

Name- Stephen Hamre
Cert agency- Naui
Deepest dive- 100' Crosby mines.
I have been diving for several years now, In local lakes as well as Superior wrecks and the Crosby mines and wazee. I am looking for a new dive buddy for the summer season. If interested email me at stephenhamre@yahoo.com. Or you can call me at 612-735-0117

Re: Dive Buddy List - PeteMayer - 05-06-2005

Training: Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Ice Diver, Drysuit Specialty, Nitrox.

Number of Dives: 60+

Deepest Dive: 115' on the Madeira

Where I've dived: Hawaii, Florida Keys and some caves (sink holes),  Crosby Iron Mines, Lake Superior and Wazee.

Goals for 2005: Continue diving throughout spring, smummer and fall, do some kayak diving.

Pete Mayer