MNScuba.com
Scuba Diving Retreat - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Scuba Diving Retreat (/showthread.php?tid=2077)

Scuba Diving Retreat - dbarlow - 04-19-2005

Scuba Diving Retreat                 AUG. 13 - 20   2005
Tri-State Diving and LAKECREST RESORT  will host a scuba diving retreat the week of Aug. 13-20- 2005. We will be offering different levels of scuba class for those interested in learning to dive or further enhance their diving education..  Other activities hosted that week will include a beach party crayfish feed, treasure hunt, rough fish spearing competition, a trash clean up dive, and a night dive.  Just let us know when you make your reservation that you want to be a part of the Scuba Week and we will get you all set up for this great event including a 10% discount on classes and rentals.  If you want to contact Tri-State Diving yourself you can call them at 1-888-SCUBA DO or .

you can get info on lakecrest resort at 

I used to stay there as a kid with my family it is a great lake and alot of fun, I know Seal will do a great job with this event

Doug

Re: Scuba Diving Retreat - dbarlow - 04-20-2005

I just copied and pasted the paragraph on the event from  the lakecrest website, as i was rereading it tonite I noticed it didnt say where this was. 

Tri state diving and lakecrest resort are in Detroit Lakes area, lots of great diving in that area of the state.

Doug

Re: Scuba Diving Retreat - freedivernd - 04-21-2005

it's on Long Lake.. the north shore.. Long Lake is maybe 5 miles or so west of Detroit Lakes  right on the south side of Hwy 10  .. .. not far.  The resort is very nice, I know the owner, I bought a boat lift from him.. I've never dived the lake but it does have a rep as being clear.
Fred