MNScuba.com
GUE Conference - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+---- Thread: GUE Conference (/showthread.php?tid=2475)

GUE Conference - jpreston - 11-17-2005

Just thought I would post a short message about the GUE Conference that was just held this past weekend in Gainesville, FL.

It encompassed conversations about equipment, decompression & theory and numerous other items. Was great to meet people like JJ & George and others from all over the world.

It felt like a usual group of divers getting together and just talking about diving, very comfortable to ask questions whether in a group or one on one. 3 of us from Rochester attended the meeting after doing a week long cave diving around the area.

We also took a private tour of Halcyon manufacturing and it was very impressive, as I work for a manufacture I could see the quality controls and level of professionalism they strive for every day and knowing we took a tour that wasn't scheduled showed that they weren't putting up the dressing for us.

The conference was 3 days long so if you want more details you can just ask, don't feel like trying to write everything down at this time  Tongue.

John Preston
Rochester, MN

Re: GUE Conference - corndogg2 - 12-29-2006

Hey Preston.  Long time. Where ya been? How's it goin?

Re: GUE Conference - jpreston - 01-24-2007

Hey Corndogg,

Just living in Ohio these days. Been traveling back and forth to MN as much as possible and doing some diving, caving etc.

Whatcha been up too?