MNScuba.com
Calendar - What do you think? - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Calendar - What do you think? (/showthread.php?tid=365)

Pages: 1 2

Calendar - What do you think? - Chris - 01-08-2003

Let me know what you think of this... If you all like it I can make it so it can be edited by any member.

Calendar - What do you think? - Chris - 01-08-2003

To make changes, go to:

Login as mnscuba and password mnscuba

Click on the Premium and then Task Editor.

Re:Calendar - What do you think? - freedivernd - 01-08-2003

Chris,

I'm impressed. That will be a great tool.

Fred

Re:Calendar - What do you think? - DanL - 01-08-2003

CHRIS,
THANKS!!! You (and Jason) have done so much with this board to contribute to local diving activity and introducing so many great people to each other.
People ask me at times if I'm affiliated with a dive group - I now say, Sure! ... MN Scuba!
I just used the calendar edit feature to change the location of this Sat pool dive. It works great!
Looking fwd to meeting you!
Dan

Re:Calendar - What do you think? - tbrown - 01-08-2003

Nice, I think the weather feature is pretty cool, but then again I'm pretty easily impressed ;D

Re:Calendar - What do you think? - Chris - 01-09-2003

Awesome!
I plan to keep some form of calendar around here... I'm trying out another one that is hosted here so we don't have to rely on another site to host it.

I'll let you know when it's ready and create a poll to see which one you'd like to use.

Re:Calendar - What do you think? - tpscuba - 01-09-2003

Calendar is a great idea espicially if the members can add to it and be able to delete their info when no longer needed. Saves you the hassle. I like the way the one we have at TP shows the month at a glance.
Rick

The 'other' calendar... - Chris - 01-09-2003

Well, it's not fully functional yet but at least you can see what it looks like. You should be able to add events soon.

Re:Calendar - What do you think? - igotoofar - 03-23-2003

Can the calendar be changed so Sunday in on the far left, like most calendars are setup?

Re:Calendar - What do you think? - Chris - 03-24-2003

Done Wink