MNScuba.com
Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II (/showthread.php?tid=4202)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 03-02-2010

1st Annual

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - arcFlash - 03-02-2010

It's never good to look back but that was a good trip. I remember it well.

Best of luck guys.

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 03-03-2010

does this mean I should take you out of the confirmed column?

With the smaller accommodations, I was hoping to have people who have already been on the trip go with people who haven't. I was hoping to pair you up with two divers who are also interested in going. We don't have the dates nailed down yet, let me know if you are interested.....

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - arcFlash - 03-03-2010

Yes. I guess I should have posted that I don't intend on going. It was a one time shot for me. It was a great experience, I had a blast, and the Bateman's are the finest people I have ever dove with. But, it's not my Razon Detra.

Sorry, buddy.

With the smaller accommodations, I was hoping to have people who have already been on the trip go with people who haven't. I was hoping to pair you up with two divers who are also interested in going. We don't have the dates nailed down yet, let me know if you are interested.....
[/quote]

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - bdahl57 - 03-05-2010

I'm in! I wouldn't miss this trip for anything.  Let me know when the dates are firmed up because I'm going to work some magic to secure the dates I don't already have off.  I have June 20th thru the 28th off already but can cancell and resubmit if necessary.

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 03-08-2010

It's not my "reason for living", either. It does entail diving and hunting so it definitely makes the top 10.  8)

[/quote]
[/quote]

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 03-08-2010

The only dates that are booked is the 12th of June. I will have pricing sorted out this week, and then we will need to figure out how many people are going and what dates we need to book.  ;D ;D ;D

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - bdahl57 - 03-10-2010

As said before I'm in.  Scott told Art he is in and of course Art's in.  I don't know what dates in June your thinking but Scott and I already have June 20 Through June 28 off.  Probably later than you'd like but if your forced into alternative dates please keep it in mind.  I'm already drooling in anticipation.

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 03-10-2010

We will probably be spearing on the first day in June. Don't change your vacation dates as of yet, I am still in the process of sorting out all the logistics. I am waiting on additional pricing. Right now it is set up for two days of diving, with two nights of hook and line fishing. The cost for the boat, fuel, ice, food, tanks, and lodging is going to be in the neighborhood of $450. Depending on dates and coordination we might need to split a rental vehicle as well.

First trip looks to be filled. Anybody else interested in going the dates will be filling up fast. We will need at least four divers for an additional trip.

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - arcFlash - 03-11-2010

I have a pair of the Akonos (sp) gloves I don't need. I'll sell them if someone need size large.