MNScuba.com
Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II (/showthread.php?tid=4202)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - bdahl57 - 05-13-2010

Spoke to Art this morning in regards to a pre-trip dive briefing much like the one I was thankfull to have prior to my first experience shooting fish at depth.  I'm sure our 2 new shooters would find it beneficial.

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 05-13-2010

Most of our diving will be in the 80-90' range. I would use 1.6 mod

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 05-13-2010

Pick a date.

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - arcFlash - 05-24-2010

Do you guys know anything about the middle grounds and the oil yet? If they closed fishing can you still have your trip?

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Terry - 05-24-2010

or, if I pull my boat down there, can I save a few bucks and quick change the oil in my truck in the boat launch?

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 05-25-2010

the oil has not reached the middle grounds as of yet and it is still open for fishing. We will soon be departing on a humanitarian mission to save various forms of marine life from a slow and agonizing death. We have put together a small core of sensitive, caring, and eco-friendly individuals to depart on this humanitarian mission. Each one of these individuals has put forth great sacrifice and dedication to make this mission a reality.  ;D ;D

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - doug67 - 05-25-2010

I can tell you really care about the suffering fishes..........god speed. ;D

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - Shooter - 05-26-2010

Thanks! I am really softening up in my old age. Hope you can make the next one......

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - doug67 - 05-26-2010

Me too. Sounds like a great time and I do care so much about the suffering and very tasty fishes >Big Grin

Re: Damn Yankee Spearfishing Tour II - DiverQueen - 05-26-2010

I have to laugh when I hear the news reports about the oil incident when they say "It's nearly freezing at 40 degrees down there...."  Hey now, I've gone diving in 38-40 degree water in a 5 mm wetsuit.....But I'm not going down a mile deep! :Smile