MNScuba.com
ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... (/showthread.php?tid=5003)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - Shooter - 06-29-2010

A double header! John, deja vu?  >Big Grin

I'm in. Can't pass up the oppotunity. Looks like I will get some time in on the doubles.

Doug,
Nice find! Way too put  points on the board! Thanks for sharing the cool find. Is it upside down?

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - DetectorGuy - 06-29-2010

Sounds like the van is a 1996 Ford Econoline. Here is a link to a story:

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - lahrcm - 06-29-2010

I'm going to dive it again today.  I'll post pics and video probably very late tonight or early Wednesday morning.

I had a nice conversation with the Crosby Police about it last night.  They're very happy to have it found.

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - lahrcm - 06-29-2010

This is kind of fun...  I have no idea if this is a new wreck or not, I've never seen it before.  It's a paddle boat located in the shallows at Shangri La in Alstead.  By the looks of it I'd say it hasn't been down very long, it's so clean.

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - DetectorGuy - 06-29-2010

Yep that counts. post coordinates if you can (or if it is not a covert location) >Big Grin Understood that if it is a salvage opportunity, that coordinates would would not be needed to get a point on the board.

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - DetectorGuy - 06-30-2010

As of 6-30-2010, here is the updated score card so far:

AandA (Art)----------1 boat
Shooter (Nate)-------1 boat
doug67 (Doug)-------1 boat and 1 slightly used van
Detectorguy (John)---3 boats and 1 fishhouse
lahrcm (Curtis)-------1 boat and 1 dump truck

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - arcFlash - 11-01-2010

Terry and I have a location on an old row boat in Prior. Has that ever been reported or do we get a co-find for a new wreck? We can get pics over ice season to prove it.

It's about 14 foot, wood, carvel planked hull.

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - Terry - 11-01-2010

Ya John, its on the North side of Candy Cove in Prior Lake, Steve and I agree, were really thinking we need to get on the board, you need to throw us a bone on this one.      TRINITY

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - arcFlash - 11-01-2010

T: We don't need a bone, That's a legit find. Unless someone can show a post before today or a pic, that wreck is ours.

Re: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge... - Terry - 11-01-2010

Your right Steve, I'll get a bigger lift bag, that wreck is ours! Oh and heres a pic for John if he dosent include us on the board. Happens to be Minnetonka but he'll get the message!            TRINITY