MNScuba.com
Dump truck in mine - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Dump truck in mine (/showthread.php?tid=5121)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dump truck in mine - doug67 - 06-26-2010

Had a great time today diving a stolen dump truck that was run into the mine in Ironton. I'll try to post some pics and maybe a video. Shes sitting on her drivers side in 100ft of water. Big Grin

Re: Dump truck in mine - lahrcm - 06-26-2010

Here's the video I shot, not the best, will get more soon.  Thanks for the dive Doug.

Re: Dump truck in mine - doug67 - 06-26-2010

Yes great dive Curtis. You should post some of your pics. I'll try posting mine.

Another.

Amazing what you find in those pits. And it was nice runnig into John and Art at the access.

Re: Dump truck in mine - DetectorGuy - 06-26-2010

Nice pics and videos guys! I was just telling Art what a great day of diving he and I had when we saw you at the landing. Then when you asked if we saw the dump truck, I thought you were joking at first, and then I was so jealous I was speechless. Very cool!

Re: Dump truck in mine - Terry - 06-26-2010

Doug,
                                      Hey buddy, I will be up at Crosby for my 30 yr anniversary over the 4th can you tell me how to find the dump truck, hell I dont care if it is stolen,,,,,,,,,,,,, ahhh but, pm me if it looks like, I stole it.              TRINITY

Re: Dump truck in mine - lahrcm - 06-26-2010

Hey Trinity, sort of off topic but is that bike you're riding from the Ordo Verde in Grand Cayman?  If so, I rode it too  Wink

Re: Dump truck in mine - mermaid - 06-26-2010

Hey Doug, remember, just look for another set of TRINITY'S keys in the dump truck.  ;D

Re: Dump truck in mine - DetectorGuy - 06-27-2010

Doug,

Hope you don't mind but I took the liberty to clean up those 3 pics you took of the dump truck by adding more contrast to try and see more detail. Here are the same pics with more contrast: