MNScuba.com
Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday (/showthread.php?tid=5162)

Pages: 1 2 3

Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - Indigo Blues - 07-14-2010

Looking to do some diving locally, (within an hour or so of Rosemount), on either Saturday or Sunday. No idea where as long as its wet.

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - Musky - 07-14-2010

Do you have any interest in Christmas Lake - Sunday?

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - Indigo Blues - 07-14-2010

While I like the best viz possible I just prefer wet water. Works for me - I have not dove there for 30 years - have you been there recently?

I would also prefer going around 10ish - what say you?

Pat

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - chinacat - 07-14-2010

Hey Pat,
This is Mark. I dove with you in May at Little Long Lake (w/Kathy & Kailan - Aquaventure) I would be open to diving as well. Either day works for me.

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - Musky - 07-14-2010

10am on Sunday works...i have too many graduation parties going on sat.  The lake doesnt really matter, but would prefer to stay close.

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - Indigo Blues - 07-15-2010

Hi Mark! I hope you have been having a good summer diving. I too am open to either day - just somewhere local. Mark do you have any suggestions on a location? I really do not have much of a preference and Christmas lake, on the surface, sounds good but as I said I really do not know anything about it - do you?

Pat

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - seahuntjerry - 07-15-2010

Hi Pat and Mark,
  If you dive Christmas Lake and go thru the private road near Judge Mills,
  please post the vis.
  I haven't dove there in about 6 years,you must park about a block away.
  You can drop off your gear first.
        Seahunt Jerry >Big Grin

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - divechick - 07-15-2010

I might tag along if schedule permits.

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - Musky - 07-15-2010

Here is my cell - 612-328-6942.  Please confirm Sunday at 10am, and what lake?
Thanks,
Bill

Re: Looking to dive either this coming Saturday or Sunday - tullibee - 07-16-2010

I don't have time to actually make a dive since I need to be elsewhere a little after 11:00, but let me know where you're going to drop in and I might swing by to say HI and shoot the breeze while you gear up...

I haven't been getting much diving in this summer so I'll take a vicarious shot!

Jon