MNScuba.com
TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=5350)

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 12-06-2010

some die hard tonka freaks might be able to track this spot by the partial tree in the background.

someone should make an underground dive spot maps with volutary areas that have been searched, so that we all know were not to go.
[/quote]

I'm not a die hard Tonka Freak but if a guy was going to look at the tree in the background for clues... then you might be able to track down the location or you could look at the label of the pic.

As far as a map of areas that have already been searched... that is easy. If there are no anchors there, Nate and I were probably already there.

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Dragon Eye - 12-06-2010

LAMO that is great!  But they still cut that hole- there's not a perfect hole where you don't have to do a little chopping or in this case a lot of chopping. I certainly wouldn't be THAT motivated to ice dive. Kudos!

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 12-07-2010

[/quote]

if it wasn't for the dog, Neo, we never would've made it.  ;D we even had to jump a pressure ridge on the way home. Had to do that one solo however! My conservative buddy Art, waited on the other side. I had my stage bottle rigged up and in my lap. I am afraid since then my enthusiasm has been watered down with clear blue warm water teeming with big grouper and snapper  :-\

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 12-07-2010

I am afraid since then my enthusiasm has been watered down with clear blue warm water teeming with big grouper and snapper  :-\
[/quote]

Nate your a dedicated icer, just like John, Steve, Art and the rest of us, we dont even want to hear this nonsense about warm water. You stay with us buddy, dont you go soft.      TRINITY

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 12-07-2010

Nate your a dedicated icer, just like John, Steve, Art and the rest of us, we dont even want to hear this nonsense about warm water. You stay with us buddy, dont you go soft.       TRINITY
[/quote]

I'm melting  ;D

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - arcFlash - 12-07-2010

That's crazy talk but I'll help you out...

If your planning on winning, your going to need these.

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 12-07-2010

Steve (for talk of winning) are those, stainless steel, or titanium? Hey we cant let Nate go limp, we want him out there with us, hes dreaming of sunny Fla. we need him and John for any real competition. What are we going to do?            T

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 12-07-2010

You'll have more competition than you want. Like Jack Nicholson said, "[shouts] you can't handle the competition"... or something like that. Wink

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - rcojr - 12-07-2010

Terry
Those look like they are made out of BRASS
Bob

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - scubafreek864 - 12-07-2010

What movie is that from?  A "A few good men"?  I think that the saying is "You can't handle the truth".Â