MNScuba.com
TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=5350)

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - scubafreek864 - 01-06-2011

ROTFLMAO!

That right there is too funny...  ;D

I cannot wait till I am ice certified.  All this talk makes me want it more and more.  For now, all I can do is go and watch the show.  Ice fishing isn't too bad either.

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 01-06-2011

Get certified! There is plenty of time for diving yet this year  8)

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - arcFlash - 01-06-2011

Have Art train you for Ice and snatch them anchors from them. Kick up the bottom real bad would help me retake first. But seeing I'm only 7 back I can do that in a single dive.

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 01-06-2011

P.S. I have been called worse than "master" but Im glad your shameless  8)
[/quote]

Ahhh, John, what I meant by, "no shame in loosing to a master" was I would be loosing to, Steve (Arcflash) who was in 1st place last time I had internet access, on the 26th of Dec. when I decided it was time for a little break from the cold and headed to Belize.      T

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 01-07-2011

[/quote]

We do train for braille diving.....
You may only be 7 back now, but team Isanti is turning to page 48 of the 51 page master diving plan tomorrow!  :-X  :Smile (tomorrow,tomorrow,).  Yawning, Anyone else diving?

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Indigo Blues - 01-07-2011

Good luck to all the ice divers in the anchor competition for next week - I'm leave tomorrow for some diving at Playa del Carmen Mexico for the next week. Don't worry I'll have a few extra drinks and sun for all of you back here. Have fun and be safe and dive, dive, dive!

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 01-07-2011

Im just messing with you... kind of a play on words Smile

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 01-07-2011

, but team Isanti is turning to page 48 of the 51 page master diving plan tomorrow!  :-X 
[/quote]

Hey Nate, I have a question, page 48 of 51? Kind of early in the season to be finishing the, lol, "master, :-\ dive plan" up isn't it. I mean how many pages did "dive Green lake" gobble up anyway? The first 47? Last year I didn't start icing to the 10th of Jan, the seasons really just getting started.
                            John, no worries, tell Nate I sure appreciate his flag, and tell him I already have a use for it 8).        TRINITY

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 01-07-2011

I always wanted to write a book and maybe this 51 pager will be a close as I get. I never did say I was good at it though, so the book kinda jumps around. The order of the sites on each page are not based on the amount of promise for each site, but more revolving counter-clockwise around each lake. There is a seperate rating system at the top of each page that ranks the site for anchor potential, depth, assumed bottom composition, historical data suggesting larger items possibly there and so on. Thinking we only have 3 more pages in our bag of tricks is a misnomer. I would hate to start strong and then fade away. Kinda like a drag race with a smallblock and a bigblock. The smallblock pulls away faster off the line but about the midway point the bigblock is neck and neck. At the finish line the bigblock is waiting for the smallblock. There is also a joke about a young bull and an old bull overlooking a pasture full of heffers but that joke is not for mixed company. We will easily run out of ice before we run out of places to swim!

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - tullibee - 01-07-2011

you may not have told the joke, but it seems to me there is a lot of BULL flying back and forth!  >Big Grin

(and we wouldn't want it any other way... ;D)

my sinuses are still a little wonky so I doubt I'll dive this weekend, and my buddy broke his leg late last night so I'm pretty sure I'll be making some more visits to the hospital this weekend.  I might still be willing to at least visit if someone wants to go out Sun. morning (not too early) locally - I can bring ropes and a saw if gear is needed - don't have the auger or spud down here though!