MNScuba.com
TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=5350)

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - tullibee - 01-10-2011

and Florida breathes a sigh of relief  >Big Grin

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 01-12-2011

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Hydro - 01-12-2011

lets just focus on the fact the seeds were planted while you were sleeping, so i conclude dear john that you are dreaming.  Big Grin

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 01-12-2011

lets just focus on the fact the seeds were planted while you were sleeping, so i conclude dear john that you are dreaming.  Big Grin
[/quote]

I always liked that song,,,,,,Gotta agree with Young Joe, not exactly sure what your reference was to, John, was it part of Tullie's slam :-\, was it I've been off line for awhile, you bask in the glory now buddy, the seasons a long ways from over, and after spending the last couple weeks shooting the warm water reefs and wrecks, of Belize and the Keys, I'm ready for some icing. Even scored a new 85 pound Halcyon lift bag from my friends at Underwater Unlimited in Miami, for fear my 50 pound bag was not going to make the cut. Speaking of dreams,,,I had one while in Fla.that I was reading the, " Master Dive Plan", I think while I was in the john, John, it made me laugh almost as much as some of the posts here. It makes me smile to see this post has been read close to 5200 times, so with this Horny Goat Red Vixen brew, I'm enjoying, I toast you guys!                 TRINITY

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 01-12-2011

I was referencing the song "Sounds of Silence" because the thread got quiet again for a couple days. I have to admit I get a little spooked when you guys clam up (like your cooking up some kind of plan for a coup d'état). The season is just starting really, and we still have the knob turned to simmer. Wonder when we should turn it up to high and boil some frozen water. Glad your back cuz Steve misses his comrade and we miss the competition.  ;D

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 01-13-2011

;D ;D ;D

" In the H I D light I saw

10,000 anchors maybe more

Terry tried to lift bag them to no avail

Team Isanti will prevail..... :Smile :Smile

I may have missed my calling  Wink

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 01-13-2011

[/quote]

I always liked that song,,,,,,Gotta agree with Young Joe, not exactly sure what your reference was to, John, was it part of Tullie's slam :-\, was it I've been off line for awhile, you bask in the glory now buddy, the seasons a long ways from over, and after spending the last couple weeks shooting the warm water reefs and wrecks, of Belize and the Keys, I'm ready for some icing. Even scored a new 85 pound Halcyon lift bag from my friends at Underwater Unlimited in Miami, for fear my 50 pound bag was not going to make the cut. Speaking of dreams,,,I had one while in Fla.that I was reading the, " [glow=red,2,300]Master Dive Plan[/glow]", I think while I was in the john, John, it made me laugh almost as much as some of the posts here. It makes me smile to see this post has been read close to 5200 times, so with this Horny Goat Red Vixen brew, I'm enjoying, I toast you guys!                 TRINITY
[/quote]

Welcome back Terry!

post up some of those blue water diving reports!

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - tullibee - 01-13-2011

;D ;D ;D

I may have missed my calling   Wink
[/quote]

"People diving holes, that will not dive themselves..."

oh yeah - they called back for you, but it was a wrong number!  >Big Grin

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 01-13-2011

;D ;D ;D

I may have missed my calling   Wink
[/quote]

"People diving holes, that will not dive themselves..."

oh yeah - they called back for you, but it was a wrong number!  >Big Grin
[/quote]

Nate, You stay in the sign bussiness buddy, dont you go hungery.

Question I have is who came up with spreading their arms (beaming with pride) behind the days haul, was it Steve? It makes me laugh every time I see a pic like that. It seems the good dog Neo even has a wider then normal stance (for a dog) behind Nates latest haul. Is Nate the only one who hasn't been "so proud" of his haul? Even I did it behind that collection of junk from Elm,,,,I mean our sectret lake, there wasnt a real anchor in the bunch, only Utahs. Just something I was thinking about.    TRINITY

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 01-13-2011

Terry,
I hate to admit it, but I started the "ta DAAA" pose on the 18th of December with our Green Lake anchors and then a couple other divers posed that way too thinking that maybe it was some kind of secret levitation trick to get the anchors to levitate off the bottom. (imitation IS the best form of flattery)! But hey... I'm preaching to the choir with the matching suits and all  Wink. I like the "ta DAAA" thing too, but like on the New Years Day  19 anchor dive... Sometimes there are so many anchors and so little wingspan. This anchor thing is kinda silly compared to some of the serious diving that you and a lot of other people have been doing, but I can't remember having so much fun! I will wait for you at the end of this deal. Just Beep the horn when you get to the finish line, cuz I may be napping by then.  ;D ;D ;D
John (FULL of bs) Oliver