MNScuba.com
TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=5350)

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DetectorGuy - 02-07-2011

Congratulations Kristi and Matt, I see she is hoping that ArcFlash's luck is going to change... her tiny fingers are crossed.

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Hydro - 02-07-2011

you guys keep falling further and further behind Art and I  :Smile

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - scubafreek864 - 02-07-2011

Congratulations Kristi and Matt. 

You have one cute little girl right there.  Kids are fun. Don't let my wife see this, or she will want another one.

Matt, I will have to agree with you on the bow. lol  ;D   

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 02-08-2011

+ 2  ;D

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Indigo Blues - 02-08-2011

Congrats's on your new family member! What a great gift.

Glad everyone is having fun with the anchor challenge - the totals keep going up - can the underdogs make up the difference and win in the end? Keep posted to find out to find out.

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 02-08-2011

I thought we were the underdogs?  ??? I suppose after being on top and dominating the challenge for so long we must've lost that title. I thinks its safe to say we aren't the "home team" :-\ I imagine it gets rather difficult to put on the game face after coming up short so often. I don't think they have it in them...... I'm not even sure if they will go the distance >Big Grin what am I talking about though? I am still first-place loser! I still might have a trick or 2 up my sleeve. Slow and steady.......

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - arcFlash - 02-08-2011

You will always be wieners in my book. um, wait, did I, no that's the correct spelling, I'm sure of it.  ;D

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 02-09-2011

Christie, you did a stellar job! What a delightful little girl. Molly and I BOTH agreed the bow, has to go!
                  This coming weekend is suppose to be a nice one in the 30s for the G-men, or the hometeam to all our fans, to retake their rightful position, in the lead. Nate I did appreciate that grouper, but we cant be bought off buddy. Thanks anyway.      TRINITY

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 02-09-2011

:Smile :Smile :Smile I think team gilligan needs a reality check! We prefer the position of underdog. We enjoy having the odds, fans, and the powers that be, Stacked against us. It provides us with motivation and makes the victory that much more sweet! It causes us to reach down deep inside us and find the intestinal fortitude needed to persevere. The grilled blackened grouper that I prepared for you and your team, was intended more as a motivational meal. A chance for you and your team to pause and reflect and learn some tips and tricks from the visiting team who showed up and in short, calm, quiet order kicked the home teams butt, and then extended an olive branch of peace and understanding. I need you to reach down inside and motivate your team to put some numbers on the board. Get back in the competition and maybe even take the lead, and inspire team Isanti to shift into second gear(5 speed) and turn another page on the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]. If it will help to motivate you and your team we can probably add some  limitations, until you get caught up  ;D Wink. The most important thing however to remember is to have fun and be safe. "It was fun, that's all that matters"

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - arcFlash - 02-09-2011

We don't need no pity party. We're having a hard time of it with 6 blank holes but well start hitting the good. All summer we hit them but have a run of bad luck. We can't figure out why.