MNScuba.com
TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=5350)

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 02-15-2011

I was referring to the one who banned the mention of window sash, window sash, window sash.  ;D ;D ;D and even so, it is still all in good fun and I am still enjoying the window sash ,I mean anchor competition! It looks like we may be closer to getting back our title of underdogs. I think team Isanti is going to need to shift into second gear this weekend and turn another page in the one and only, original, often imitated but never duplicated, [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 02-15-2011

[quote author=Extreme Shallow Diver link=topic=6602.msg38896#msg38896 date=1297778061]
Shooter, when I said, "Nice work guys", I was directing it to all of you who are competing in the anchor challenge - not one specific team or team member.

Pat, we all know you were referring to the home team favorites, those good looking non snoose chewing, open air, icing men, on behalf of the team known as the G-men.    THANKS Buddy!

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - DiverQueen - 02-15-2011

Geezzz guys, if I'd known you wanted window sashes, I wouldn't have sent them in for scrap steel recycling when we were cleaning out the stuff at the farm.... :Smile

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - acharpenter - 02-16-2011

ATTENTION - JUDGE CHIMING IN HERE - hee hee - sorry couldnt help it

Shooter - I have not checked in for the last week or so.  Tonight after reading what your team dove and eventually called the dive on............WELL DONE GUYS

Just reading what yall encountered scared the bleep out of me.

In my mind - I add an anchor to your count just for calling the dive

Back to your scheduled broadcast all

PS - I confirm Kristi's counts

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 02-16-2011

Thanks, but we are not ready to throw ourselves on the mercy of the court yet..... Actually I prefer being on the edge of being in contempt  :-X

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 02-16-2011

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder....

I had to give up the ring with the super energy pill.  ;D  It has been replaced with snoose and licorice. I have enclosed a fan club application. Return it with a check for $25 and a s.a.s.e. and we will send you out a card. On the back of the card we will include a page from the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan[/glow]  ;D

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Terry - 02-16-2011

Thats pretty funny Nate, read it at work, the snagged diver it did make me laugh,(even looks like me) just got done reading 90 some comments on that story someone forwarded to me, 3 or 4 gals posted they would of lost a bodily funtion, so I'm glad there were just guys in the shack  :-\. Suppose to hit 50 degrees tomorrow, likely to be a little squishie icing this weekend.

Can I have an underdog fan card with the "entire" 51 page plan "Master Dive Plan?" attached to it, to help light the bonfire at the iceapalousa?

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - tullibee - 02-16-2011

OK, so who's diving where this weekend?  I think I might be able to make an appearance depending on when/where...

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - Shooter - 02-17-2011

I am sure that we can arrange a copy of the [glow=red,2,300]master dive plan [/glow] for that. We want there to be plenty of light when team G. presents the trophies and prizes to team Isanti.  :o  you will need the secret decoder ring to be able to read it however.

Re: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge - arcFlash - 02-17-2011

You can jump with us buddy.We're still working out the plan but I'll ping you when we know.