MNScuba.com
Finally got the suit that I had always wanted! - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Finally got the suit that I had always wanted! (/showthread.php?tid=5479)

Finally got the suit that I had always wanted! - scubafreek864 - 04-07-2011

I have been looking for a good deal on a Viking suit for quit some time.  Well, I finally found a really good deal on a new Pro1000.

Now I need to get in the water to try it out..  ;D

Re: Finally got the suit that I had wanted for a long time! - Indigo Blues - 04-08-2011

You look marvelous - one sharp dressed man for sure! How much does something like that cost?

Re: Finally got the suit that I had wanted for a long time! - scubafreek864 - 04-08-2011

They retail for around $1,800.  I didn't pay near that for this one.  Smile

Re: Finally got the suit that I had wanted for a long time! - DetectorGuy - 04-08-2011

I can see you've been corrupted by the  >Big Grin dark side. Looks good. as much as I pick on the evil twins about the matching suits, they are a nice suit for sure.

Re: Finally got the suit that I had wanted for a long time! - arcFlash - 04-08-2011

Now we can both look odd in our rubber hoods.  ;D

Re: Finally got the suit that I had wanted for a long time! - Terry - 04-08-2011

Niether one of you needs a rubber hood, if thats all want to do.

Re: Finally got the suit that I had wanted for a long time! - scubafreek864 - 04-08-2011

Niether one of you needs a rubber hood, if thats all want to do.
[/quote]

LMAO!  Now let's go do some diving.

Re: Finally got the suit that I had wanted for a long time! - arcFlash - 04-08-2011

The pharaoh of funny takes the shot!

Re: Finally got the suit that I had always wanted! - Mr.Pitbull - 04-08-2011

[quote='scubafreek864 link' pid='6379' dateline='1302230985']
  AKA: Big Red

[/quote]