MNScuba.com
Crosby April 26,27 - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Crosby April 26,27 (/showthread.php?tid=550)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - Tol - 03-31-2003

Awww !!!
I'm flying in from TN the evening of the 27th. Great idea Irmoll, it is a shame I can't make it.
Tol

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - lrmoll - 03-31-2003

I can also car pool a couple people if desired.

I asked Todd from the Brainerd LDS for an ice report.

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - lrmoll - 04-03-2003

The ice report from Brainerd is that the ice should be gone by the 26th although it takes a couple of weeks after ice out for water clarity to improve.

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - LKunze - 04-10-2003

Anyone planning on going up Friday for an early start for the weekend (extra day camping, maybe a night dive?) Just trying to find out if it would be worth spending a vacation day from work on.

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - davisj - 04-10-2003

I'd love to go to Crozby. Never been there. If it looks like the ice will be gone, I will go.

I don't know anything about the area, except that I will be camping. If someone could fill me in..... :-\

I also have two tents, three warm bags, and all the rest one needs for camping. If someone needs to use the stuff, let me know.

Jeff

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - tcjtn0 - 04-11-2003

Thanks for the offer of the camping stuff. I think I will be hoteling it in Brainerd Saturday night. Its too early in the season to be totally roughing it. (Imagine whimpering sounds...) :Smile
I will leave the camping information to the experts!!!

Thanks...Jean

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - lrmoll - 04-12-2003

People going:
nomads
DanL
Lrmoll (Traveling Friday Night, Back Sunday by 4 pm)
Jean
Jasonbaker
jdavis

When is everyone going up? Where do you recommend we go?
I will put up signs up leading people to the site.

Where is the McDonalds that some might meet at.

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - DanL - 04-13-2003

Leon,
I'm going up early Sat - I plan to be at either McD's, MSD or a preselected dive site by 9:30AM. Leaving Sat eve.
McD's is about one mile east of MSD, on the road to Crosby (I forget the highway number).
I was thinking of diving Louise because I'll be trying new equipment and I'm familiar with Louise. Also, last fall, beavers took out a lot of trees at Louise entry point and there should be a very new beaver dam to inspect on a dive. The dam we dove last fall on Joan with nomads, gp and freediver was over 30 feet deep if I remeber right!

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - LKunze - 04-13-2003

Add me to the list Leon. I plan on going up Saturday morning with Jason Baker and camping Saturday night.

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - nomads - 04-13-2003

I'll be at McDonalds at 9:30. Louise is good. Nomads