MNScuba.com
Crosby April 26,27 - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Crosby April 26,27 (/showthread.php?tid=550)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - lrmoll - 04-21-2003

People going:
DanL
Lrmoll Camping,
Jean
Jasonbaker, Camping
Lonnie, Camping
jdavis
gp, Camping   

Where is the best campground on Louise?

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - LKunze - 04-21-2003

Hey, I'm on the list twice...LOL! Big Grin

I think the plan is Louise provided there are no other campers there already when we arrive. Either spot is fine. The stairs or the first access.

Hey, I'm on the list twice...LOL! Big Grin
[/quote]

Yeah I reread an earlier post and was just going to ask if Lonnie wasn't AKA gp ;D
Its been a while since I have been with any from the group.

I think the plan is Louise provided there are no other campers there already when we arrive. Either spot is fine. The stairs or the first access.
[/quote]

Soooo? Is there only one campground on Louise? And the name of the campground is Louise? What is "Either Spot"? It sounds like the stairs it is then. I plan on getting up there Friday night and will save several spots if possible.
Meet at the McDonalds Saturday morning at 9:30.

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - tcjtn0 - 04-21-2003

I assume the stairs is where the "rope swing" is/was? (Just down a piece from the first access) Either place is great. It just seems like one big camping area anyway. Sure beats those little "hole-off-the-road's" sites around the Mahnomen's.

Jean Smile

Yep, that's the one I was referring to. I haven't done any dives from that one. Does it have good water access like the first one?

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - Lindan - 04-21-2003

Hi Jean and everybody. I'd like to tag along with you guys if you don't mind. I can meet you all at the McDonalds on Sat at 9:30. I know Dan L since we did our dry suit class together. Jean, were you in that class? I don't know if I'll stay overnight but if I do I won't camp. I'd like to do a wall dive. I don't have any new equipment to test out but will be diving dry. Linda Smile

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - tcjtn0 - 04-21-2003

gp: I am not sure about the water access...But I have seen divers go in over there before.
Linda: No , I wasn't in that dry suit class. Thanks for coming up (in advance!). So this wall dive , how deep??? Since I am so new to the dry suit , well , you get the picture!!!

Thanks again...
Jean Smile

P.S. I snuck over to SD&T and got some dry gloves installed today with Richard's help!!! Thanks Rich!!!

Re:Crosby April 26,27 - airdownthere - 04-21-2003

I have a pretty good map of the Crosby pits here at the store. Anyone who wants a look can stop by.