MNScuba.com
Diving the Pits this weekend? - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Diving the Pits this weekend? (/showthread.php?tid=5510)

Diving the Pits this weekend? - mcdiver - 07-21-2011

Terry, Joe, Doug, Steve? Any of you guys heading north this weekend? Brainerd is showing a 50% chance of rain on Saturday and the State Park is open for business.

Re: Diving the Pits this weekend? - Hydro - 07-21-2011

Maybe,,, the state shutdown broke my truck so I should fix it before diving.  Tongue

Re: Diving the Pits this weekend? - cmwinter - 07-27-2011

so how where the pits this past weekend?

Re: Diving the Pits this weekend? - arcFlash - 07-27-2011

Dave, I don't know, it's possible I'll be in the area but I'll likely be on my mountain bike. I haven't been on the new trails yet. I would have to dive after the ride to prevent nitrogen stress aggravation and I'm not sure I'll have the energy to dive if I run 20 miles of trail.

Lastly, I heard the vis was poor and this is the worst time of the year to dive, IMO.

Re: Diving the Pits this weekend? - Terry - 07-27-2011

Dangerous Dave, I cant make the mines this weekend, but I'm keeping your dive computer safe, dont you worry. I'll get it back to you first chance, gotta get back to cleaning the Impulse Wink

Re: Diving the Pits this weekend? - mcdiver - 07-28-2011

I hope to leave for the Mine Pits early Friday afternoon. I will have my 40 in by noon and the manager hates OT. So if he tells me to go home, I have to pack quick and I am off. I would stay at the campground on Friday and Saturday night.