MNScuba.com
Looking to dive Madeira - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Looking to dive Madeira (/showthread.php?tid=5641)

Looking to dive Madeira - jasondbaker - 09-20-2011

I'm looking to shore dive the Madeira sometime over the next two weeks. I can't do Saturday (24th), but most any other date is open.  I could even take off on a Friday.  Planning to do 1 day, 2 dives, and bringing my camera rig.  Let me know if you are interested in joining.  This typically is a great time of year to do this dive.

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - popolarbear - 09-26-2011

Pm you 8th or 9th

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - Goldie_n_jake - 09-26-2011

I am good for Saturday the 1st, better on Sunday and possible on the 8th.  Are you looking to drive up and back the someday?

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - jasondbaker - 09-27-2011

We are looking at the 8th or 9th now.  We would drive up and back the same day -- two dives. 

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - Goldie_n_jake - 09-29-2011

I can do Saturday the 8th but not on Sunday.

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - jasondbaker - 10-04-2011

Okay, we have settled on Saturday the 8th, 10am, 2 dives.  There are three of us confirmed for the diving.  More divers are welcome to join us.  I would recommend a minimum of 25 dives and an advanced open water certification for these types of dives. 

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - ScubaAl - 10-05-2011

Just as a heads up, lots of "leaf peepers" along the north shore. Last Sat. I was at Knife River and drove up to Two Harbors. Traffic was bumper to bumper. Probably will be better earlier then later.

Al

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - suddha - 10-12-2011

How was the Madeira diving? Water temps? A buddy and I are headed up this weekend to dive the Madeira and maybe the Hesper.

Re: Looking to dive Madeira - Goldie_n_jake - 10-12-2011

I went with Jason to Wazee.  Weather forecast last weekend called for strong winds and called friend who was up there who confirmed good size waves.  I would be interested in diving this weekend with you on Saturday if you have an opening and weather permitting.