MNScuba.com
Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity (/showthread.php?tid=5974)

Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - h2oaddict - 02-18-2013

Hello all,

Happy diving from sunny south Florida! Special thanks to Trinity, had a great dip in the Crosby Mines aboard the Sudden Impulse. Hope you enjoy the story: 

Lisa Mongy
Contributing Writer
Diverwire.com

Re: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - DetectorGuy - 02-18-2013

Well written article! Too bad you couldn't find a more stable northern climate ambassador >Big Grin. I read some of your other articles as well. Keep us posted on future articles.

Re: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - Terry - 02-18-2013

Hey all,
                           Just got back from Tobago late last night, full week of every day flag straight out, jumping 6-8' rollers, but a good time, especially that the first few days were the end of carnival  Wink.

Hi Lisa!, now, reading your article,,,,,,,,(Terry, In his thick midwestern accent,,,,) all I can say is to that is, OK,,,, ya'll  :-*

and you John,,,,,(Too bad you couldn't find a more stable northern climate ambassador,,,,, :Smile) to you buddy, I think a poem, is most appropiate, but don't have time right now, so allow me to convey my thoughts to you, with a pic instead (of scuba Steve icing) and I want you to share that with Nate too! Here's one for both of you! See you two Sat.!

Re: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - popolarbear - 02-19-2013

thanks steve and T for awsome pic. this will be my desktop for awhile if not framed above my toilet.

Re: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - h2oaddict - 02-19-2013

Thank you, appreciate that. On another note, I don't know what your are referring to, T has always been a great host when I travel to the great white north LOL. And by the way, I think you ice divers were all part Polar bear in another life!

Re: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - DetectorGuy - 02-19-2013

I was just trying to get Terry all spooled up. He's a good egg... just a little scrambled Smile In fact we try to get in a dive together at least once a year, and act civilized toward each other for the day. This weekend we are all going to be in the same lake, same day so that will count towards civility.

Re: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity - h2oaddict - 02-19-2013

Aren't you a funny man, Terry is a good egg but really, aren't all men a little scrambled (haha, just kidding)

Enjoy your dive -)