MNScuba.com
Temporarily disabled new registrations - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Temporarily disabled new registrations (/showthread.php?tid=6025)

Temporarily disabled new registrations - jasondbaker - 06-30-2013

I temporarily disabled new user registrations in preparation for a transition to new forum software. Hopefully I won't need to leave the new registrations disabled for more than a week. I'm getting close to transitioning the board. I should have a preview board available for members to test shortly.

RE: Temporarily disabled new registrations - jasondbaker - 07-24-2013

Forum registration is open again after the forum software upgrade.

RE: Temporarily disabled new registrations - popolarbear - 07-30-2013

old site would have a link at bottom that showed all the newest posts. it was easer to check the form for new posts rather than have to look or dig for new posts. the current site is difficult to use.

RE: Temporarily disabled new registrations - jasondbaker - 07-31-2013

old site would have a link at bottom that showed all the newest posts. it was easer to check the form for new posts rather than have to look or dig for new posts. the current site is difficult to use.
[/quote]

The top header on the site has links under your username to "View New Posts" or "View Today's Posts". Does this offer the functionality you need?

RE: Temporarily disabled new registrations - jasondbaker - 07-31-2013

Okay, I figured out that some of this functionality is available as little page widgets --

I'll see if I can figure out how to get these widgets displayed on the main forum page.