MNScuba.com
Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge (/showthread.php?tid=6233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - popolarbear - 01-13-2015

nice cut hydro!

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - Hydro - 02-22-2015

Hey! its still icing season!... great vis but not much else in this video...

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - scubafreek864 - 02-22-2015

Cool video Joe. Vis was great. Not much for booty.. Smile

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - Hydro - 03-30-2015

I think ice has quit us! I finished up with a record 35 ice dives this season eventhough I took three weeks off. Ice on sunday was like walking on a waterbed and we had to keep moving the sled or it would sink the ice down. I still have to get around to editing some videos. Need to get the laked melted and all that scum water mixed in... the lake we were diving had ZERO vis for the first 8 feet... then under the cloudy water it was about 15'.

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - Hydro - 04-01-2015

here's most likely the last icing video of the season (from me)

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - popolarbear - 04-02-2015

kinda a happy ending. well cut video hydro. thanks.

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - Rookie - 04-21-2015

March 29, 2015 Joe, Terry and I closed out the Ice Dive season-and what a great season we had!

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - scubafreek864 - 04-21-2015

Ha, ha. That is awesome. Too bad I missed out on that day. Tongue

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - Terry - 04-22-2015

During the early spring warm ups we had this year it appeared several times that icing might be over. In the middle of one of those weeks Joe texted me to state, he felt icing was done (due to the sun and 60's). I texted him back, to strongly state, "Joe, we don't quit ice, ice quits us!" At which point my gal stated, "do the other guys ever question any of your BS?" Which made me laugh.

RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge - popolarbear - 09-01-2015

here i got to ride and milk this one for all its value.

look what popo pulled!
The Golden Anchor!
from Aquaventure Dive Center & Photo Center in maple grove

was looking for this freaking thing for last few weeks. last clue amazed me. unfortunately i blew up my outboards drive shaft. its funny these western lakes i have had more tows back to shore than smooth trips out!

anyways my boys were on shore fishing, and when i found it i was so excited, i came up (with in limits) and at the surface started yelling "oh yeah!" from shore the boys could see the golden flicker in my hands and cheers came from shore. it was amazing.

Popo represent for all the Minnesota Anchor pulling men
[URL=http://s476.photobucket.com/user/shimizunet/media/stef%20with%20golden%20anchor%20aug%2028%202015.jpg.html][/URL]