MNScuba.com
Living the dream - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Living the dream (/showthread.php?tid=6263)

Living the dream - doug67 - 02-26-2015

Im down in High Springs FL chasing my dream of cave diving. Im 2/3rds done and having a blast. Dove Ginnie Springs and Peacock today. Got to meet some great people and just having a blast.

Gearing up at Peacock

RE: Living the dream - stick500 - 02-27-2015

Cool!

I'm up for just about anything as far as adventures go, but I can't say I'd be very comfortable cave diving.

Have fun!

RE: Living the dream - DetectorGuy - 02-27-2015

Good luck on the last 1/3, not that you will need luck to get through it. What is next for you after cave?

RE: Living the dream - doug67 - 02-27-2015

Good luck on the last 1/3, not that you will need luck to get through it. What is next for you after cave?
[/quote]
John I have the 2nd trimix class then I should be good to go

RE: Living the dream - Terry - 02-27-2015

Doug if you get the chance to do the run from Peacock to Pothole that is a dandy good time, max's at about 65', about 400' long. I don't think you can climb out of/at Pothole (anymore, we use to) so you have to make it a round trip. At Ginnie the run between the eye and ear is also a good time, both directions. Enjoy!

RE: Living the dream - doug67 - 02-27-2015

Terry we have been switching back and forth between the eye and the ear at Ginnie to acess the main cave and at peacock we went from peacock 1 to Olsen sink about 1300' in

RE: Living the dream - doug67 - 03-04-2015

Finished up my full cave course on Sunday. Had a great time training with Jim Wyatt in High Springs FL

RE: Living the dream - doug67 - 03-07-2015

Going through my dive log today from my FL trip. I had 11 cave dives in 5 days with 554 minutes or 9 hours 23 minutes of dive time. Fell in love with cave diving and the High Springs area.