MNScuba.com
Gilboa Ohio - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Gilboa Ohio (/showthread.php?tid=6326)

Gilboa Ohio - lahrcm - 11-02-2015

Road tripped out to Ohio this past weekend to dive the Gilboa quarry. Diving was good but was a bit disappointed we couldn't dive the deep side. They are strict about filling out a dive plan (if you want to see anything below 80') and having one of the following, pony bottle, doubles, redundant first stage, or instructor. I wish the requirements were clearly listed on their website. Had we known it wouldn't have been a problem. We did end up sneaking over the wall and get a look at it, was fantastic. Anyway if you're in the area or feel like a road trip, I'd say it's worth it.

Here's some footage...

RE: Gilboa Ohio - doug67 - 11-02-2015

Another great video buddy. Has a fun trip!

RE: Gilboa Ohio - Hydro - 11-04-2015

thanks for the video, that wall looked sweet!

RE: Gilboa Ohio - stick500 - 11-05-2015

cool vid!

I've never dove with trout before- wonder where all the golden ones came from? hatchery fish?

RE: Gilboa Ohio - DetectorGuy - 11-07-2015

Hey Curtis, I don't know what you do for a living, but you could easily make a living producing videos! You've got mad skills... not just the diving, its the camera work, editing, aerial stuff, and production. Obviously world class, and you need to find a way to turn it into $$$. Thanks for sharing your videos.

RE: Gilboa Ohio - lahrcm - 11-07-2015

Thanks everyone. Glad you enjoyed it.

John, I've had a few paying video jobs, sold some footage, donated some, and make a very small amount from Youtube. I do it because it's fun for me and if somebody wants to pay me that's great too. But, I don't want to turn it into a job, that would take all the fun out of it.

RE: Gilboa Ohio - DetectorGuy - 11-07-2015

Roger that. You make it look easy to take great video.